The repair works in this apartment in Varna include:
- Repair of walls where needed, coating, plaster;
- Priming with mist coat, preparing for painting, cover all the furniture, windows and floor. Move furniture;
- Painting with white color paint, at least two coats;
- Remove old damaged plasterboard from the larger bedroom, supply and fit new plasterboard, edge strips and fittings;
- Remove old damaged plasterboard from the kitchen area, supply and fit new plasterboard, edge strips and fittings, disassemble and assemble extractor, painting wooden backs of kitchen cabinets.
The walls and ceilings are painted in white colour. The damaged plasterboard in the larger bedroom and the kitchen area is replaced and new one is fitted. Edge strips are also fitted and the wooden back of the kitchen cabinets is painted.