The construction and repair works on another project in a printing house in Varna include:
- Cutting joints in concrete with a depth of up to 15 cm;
- Demolition of concrete flooring with a hammer;
- Manual excavation and loading to Bobcat;
- Removal of construction waste with wheelbarrows up to 50 m, loading and transportation to a landfill;
- Supply and removal of gravel with wheelbarrows, ramming;
- Supply, hand removal and fitting of reinforcement;
- Load, carry and transport earth to licensed depot;
- Supply and pour high-density concrete B-25 with a concrete mixer;
- Supply and fit fiber on the walls.
Then the concrete is delivered with concrete mixer and is poured. Then the workers have leveled the surface. The foundation of the printing machine is completed.
The works on another project in a printing house in Varna begins. We cut joints in the concrete with a disc cutter, demolish concrete with a pneumatic hammer and excavate with an excavator. We demolish an old retaining wall and re-do the electrical and plumbing installations. When the excavation is done and the earth is deposited, the reinforcement is fitted. The fiber is also fitted.