The repair works on this mill in General Toshevo include:
- Breaking down and demolition of the silo's service room wall;
- Masonry works, plastering and painting;
- Building loading section metal shed against wind;
- Dismantling termоpanels and construction of a chapel;
- Installation of safety pipes on the weighbridge ramp.
The iconostasis was painted by an icon painter.
The walls of the service room are built, plastered and painted. The chapel was built and the iconostasis was placed. The tiles are fitted.
The works begin with demolition of the service room's wall. The measures of the chapel has been taken. Then the metal shed against wind in the loading section is mounted.