Construction and assembly works at the grain warehouses in Kardam include:
- Demolition of concrete pavement 15 cm thick;
- Excavation of retaining walls;
- Supply and install of reinforcement:
- Formwork with a height of 2.50 m;
- Supply and pour concrete B-25;
- Supply and fit joints;
- Masonry with concrete blocks 15 cm;
- Disposal of construction waste.
Concrete is poured for the concrete walls. The masonry above the concrete walls is being built. The concrete is being vibrated.
The building works in the grain warehouse in Kardam start with demolition of the concrete slab. The reinforcement and other materials are supplied on the site. A massive wall between the two warehouses is demolished and the area is cleared. Concrete has been poured on the foundations for the concrete wall next to the front doors. Reinforcement for the concrete walls and formwork is being laid.