In order to build this gravel road Varaks has implemented the following works:
- Clear the trees and bushes from both sides of the road;
- Clear the road and even out the surface;
- Supply gravel;
- Deposit and spread gravel with dump truck and excavator;
- Compact the stones with roller;
- Supply, prepare and pour concrete for the concrete trough.
The concrete concrete trough is ready. It will be used for desinfection of the vehicles going in and out of the property.
After that a roller compacted the stones. The workers leveled up the concrete trough. Then we supplied and poured the concrete for the concrete trough.
The works begin with clearing the trees and bushes from both sides of the road. Next step was to supply gravel and spread it with dump truck and excavator.