The repair works on this project in Varna include:
- Shuttering, reinforcement and concrete laying for concrete flooring;
- Floor screeding with slope;
- Supply and fit two-component waterproofing and tiles;
- Supply and lay contact primer, fibermesh, primer and painting
- New plumbing system, installation of a sewage pump;
- Supply and fit siphons, sinks, toilet units, bathroom accessories.
The walls and the ceiling are mounted. Waterproofing of walls and floors begins. Then plasterboard is mounted on a structure for a new wall. Ventilation and lighting units are fitted. The tiles works on the walls and floor are in progress. Toilet units are mounted.
The works begin with excavation for installation of a sewer pump. Then the pump is mounted. The plumbing installation works also begin. A linear siphon is installed. The shuttering is fitted. Then the foundation forming. Concrete is poured by hand.